Saturday, February 25, 2012

When I Grow Up ....


There are times when I feel like this little petunia.   

I have no idea how it got here except that I had a hanging basket of them last year…or was it even the year before?   

It’s growing between the cement patio slab and the brick.  It had to have been pretty pushy to have popped up here.   

It’s growing only on the provisions the Lord has given it…some rain, some sunlight.  

 It is beautiful and delicate, yet strong and resilient.  

 I hope to be like this little petunia when I grow up!

3 comments:

  1. Amen- Isn't that the truth? I keep figuring out what I want to be when I grow up, too! Blessings-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. News Flash -- You already are like that precious flower! She bloomed where she was planted, remember that saying? And so have you! I absolutely love how you find the smallest blessings that most of us walk right by!
    Huge hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Grace!! Can't think of a single thing to add to that...except to say that you are loved. :)+

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!