Monday, February 6, 2012

Makeit Simple!

WARNING!  Health-conscious people must read no further!  This is one of those “Easy ‘n Good” recipes.  I make this when my energy is GONE and left me no forwarding address.

Chili Soup

1 lb. ground beef
1 T. instant minced onion
1/2 tsp. salt
1 can kidney beans
1 can tomato soup
1 soup can water
1 T. chili powder
chopped jalapeno peppers, to taste (optional)
minced garlic (optional)

Brown ground beef in a large pan; drain.  Add the rest of the ingredients; stir together.  Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 – 45 minutes.  That’s all!

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love those easy-peasy meals. I do them, too! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this recipe is amazingly healthy (as long as you use lean ground beef and drain it well first). It's a super protein rich dish, complete with vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds tasty and easy, which I like to make, tfs! Visiting from Grace's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cooking aromas at your house are always tantalizing, so I am here to attest to your cooking skills! This sounds good, and not to bad for our arteries! Yum!
    Hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!