Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Back....


I’m sorry that I haven’t kept up with this blog.  I received some challenging news last week.  My doctor told me that I am Diabetic.  AND have hypothyroidism. 

So, after some moping around and feeding my discouragement, I’m now ready to research these two conditions about which I know NOTHING.  Research, and lace up my boxing gloves AGAIN.  When you’re completely ignorant, it’s difficult to ask questions and EASY to get blind-sided.

It’s also time to start looking at some recipes for Diabetics.  Hmmm….  Let’s see….  For the MS, I look for easy recipes that Makeit Simple in the kitchen.  What can we do for Diabetes?  I’m completely blank, so if you have any suggestions, please send them to me!

 

1 comment:

  1. How about a book full of recipes! Hope you find some yummy ones in there!
    Hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!