Sunday, April 15, 2012

We Had an Awesome Visit!


We had a great visit!  Joe and I had a good long talk during the first two hours or so (Big Bro/Lil Sis Bonding Time!), then Nancy, Chris and Mother came over and we all had lunch.  Unfortunately, I was getting tired and completely forgot to get pix of Nancy!  But, still, we laughed, and the guys "punned" until we girls groaned (my brother is the ultimate Pun Meister!), ate chicken and cake (huh?  what?  oh, I'm SURE the cake was diabetic!)...in short, we had a wonderful time together!

That being said, I'm going to take a nap now!  But I cherish these special family times.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you all had fun..but that is no surprise tho any who know your family! I just wish you could have these visits more often!
    Hugs, GraceinAZ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!