Thursday, April 19, 2012

Snap-Shot


I think it’s interesting that I found this picture now, while Joe is in town!

Now, Daddy MUST have been looking into the sun…he did not typically “scowl” like this!  And, yes, that little bopper is my brother Joe.  I look at this and can't help thinking that it's a picture of Joe in his "big boy" coat...that looks much like his father's.  There’s no date on the photo, but I couldn’t have been very old at the time.  The development looks pretty new with it’s sparse housing.  It also looks as if it was taken in front of their first  house which would have been at the end of the block.

I did email Chris to ask his dad (who is staying with him for this trip) to let him know that I have this picture, and would he like to have it?  But I had to scan it so I would have a copy to keep!  For ME!  Even though I’m pretty sure I was only a baby, this is a snap-shot of my world at that time.  And of the people I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!