Saturday, April 14, 2012

LOVE my big brother!


WOO HOO!  My big brother is coming this morning!

My brother, Joe, and his wife, Nancy, live on the east coast.  But they manage to come visit us in Arizona every year or so and, when they come, Joe and I take a morning where he and I visit, have a huge big bro/lil sis talk, and drink copious quantities of coffee!

Now, this is an old pic of us.  I think it was taken somewhere around 2004.  Wow.  Joe and Nancy have visited us more recently than from eight years ago when this was taken, but I’ve always liked this picture.  Even though Joe was still sporting his “80’s-style” glasses!

Joe is Chris’ dad.  Both love big band music, and both have spent/are spending time as a part time radio DJ!  There are lots of other similarities.  You can’t mistake Chris for being anyone else’s son—mannerisms, speech, strawberry blonde hair, and their warped senses of humor!

Sometimes it’s like a two-fer-one sale!  Ya know what?  I’ll take them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!