Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Special Moment


Whatever would we do without friends?  I love these three tulips--a surprise from a friend!  Now, this friend happens to live near me, but I have a number of friends who live in other states....


Thank You, Lord

Thank You for this quiet place
of gently singing trees,
for fragrances of green and earth
that carry on a breeze.

Thank You for the warming sun
that rides a blue expanse.
It shines music through these leaves
and makes soft shadows dance.

Thank You for my special friends
and, though we’re miles apart,
You nourish memories and love
that grow within my heart.

Thank You for this quiet place
of softly singing trees,
and silent tears of joy for friends --
thank You, Lord, for these.       
by Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!